One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 3 posts
What is the procedure to apply masters degree in architecture/construction project management?
Ridham Parmar Ridham Parmar Member Join date: Jan, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 0
I have a bachelor of architecture degree from Gujarat university ,India and I want to pursue my masters in architecture from US university kindly advice me about the procedure , qualification other related criteria for a admission .
  • February 12, 2013
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (3)

Kanimozhi K.L Kanimozhi K.L Expert Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 688 Points: 10670 Trusted Advisor

Hi Ridham, eligibility criteria are institution specific. The basic requirements are you being financially capable to meet the course fees and living/travel expenses. Medical Certificate (including HIV/AIDS Test) from a renowned Medical Practitioner and candidates who score 60% above in 12th Standard/Bachelor Degree are usually considered.

Also, you need to score a 93 for the internet-based exam and 580 for the paper-based exam for TOEFL and 6.5 are required with a minimum score of 6.0 in each component of the academic IELTS. In regards to GRE you need to score 90% and above.

Here are the list of American institutions offering Master's in Architecture/Construction  please download the prospectus for more information. Also, you can use our managed application service to apply to US institutions online.

Kanimozhi K.L | Uniguru Expert
Prasad Salvi profile image Prasad Salvi Member Join date: May, 2014 Posts: 1 Points: 10

I really doubt, why do you want to go to the US when there are so many optimum institutes in INdia.

For instance, you could try RICS school fo Built Environment.

RICS along with the prestigious Amity University India, they have set up a campus in Noida, where they offer MBA degrees with the above mentioned specializations along with an international exposure.

They also offer a PhD programs, accordingly you can choose on the basis of your interest.

As of the job related opportunities after the completion of your degree, let me tell you, the institute has an assured support from leading Indian and International companies in real estate, construction and infrastructure, which have committed the institution of hiring their students, as long as they meet the criteria for the assured placement.

Neeta Khanna profile image Neeta Khanna Member Join date: Jul, 2014 Posts: 1 Points: 10

Why more to US when you have colleges providing excellent courses in contruction management.Colleges like RICSSBE do offer courses related to contruction and architecture. You can visit their website for more details.

Add a quick reply to 'What is the procedure to apply masters degree in architecture/construction project management?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.