One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 4 posts
I want to pursue B.ed abroad. Please help me out.
Shoaib Sayed Shoaib Sayed Member Join date: Jul, 2014 Posts: 1 Points: 0

I have recently graduated in B.A with English literature as my major subject. I want to do b.ed from abroad. Please help me out.

• July 30, 2014
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate

Replies (4)

Ashwin Sriram Ashwin Sriram Expert Join date: Jul, 2014 Posts: 50 Points: 720

Hi Sayed,

There are various Unis based in different study destinations (US, UK, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand and so on) that offer a degree in education. Upon completion you can become an educator and teach English around the world. There is even a course offered in the UK called CELT that you can explore if you are particularly interested in teaching English. You can explore UG and PG degree options related to education as the major course subject. Once you've decided on the course, then you just need to start shortlisting a few Universities to apply to. Uniguru is now Hotcourses and our team of advisors can help you pick out a course abroad related to your needs. Give this a read to know more about how to shortlist Unis abroad -

Also, drop by our office in Chennai or Delhi or give us a call on 1-800-103-9634 (toll free) to know more about your study abroad options. Our advisors can answer all your questions.

Fabio Rabinovitsch Fabio Rabinovitsch Member Join date: Sep, 2014 Posts: 4 Points: 45

Hey, this coach from GradTrain might help you!

Gateway Abroad profile image Gateway Abroad Contributor Join date: Jun, 2014 Posts: 20 Points: 360

hello Shoaib,

If you wanted to b.ed from abroad then you have the best sollution for your problem. You can contact with us (033) 3008 3900 or visit our website

Zaira Nagpal profile image Zaira Nagpal Member Join date: Sep, 2016 Posts: 1 Points: 10

I done b.a psychology b.ed m.a english how can I go abroad and where plz tell me

Add a quick reply to 'I want to pursue B.ed abroad. Please help me out.'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.