One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 4 posts
i want to pursue facility management course ? please help!!
Harshika Dixit Harshika Dixit Member Join date: Sep, 2014 Posts: 1 Points: 0

I am graduated with 69% and now want to pursue corporate administration and facility management course from abroad .. please let me know the scope of this course for me and the best colleges for it.

• September 21, 2014
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate

Replies (4)

Khushboo Gera Khushboo Gera Expert Join date: Aug, 2014 Posts: 87 Points: 1265 Trusted Advisor

Dear Harshika,

Hope you are fine.

Thanks for the query.

Facility Management is an interdisciplinary field which involves co-ordination of space,people,infrastructure and administration of office blocks,schools,offices,hotel etc.Core competencies of the stream involves operations,real estate management,finance,accounting,project management etc.

The course has a wide scope.Majorty of the universities need a civil engineering background but other backgrounds can also be accepted if you have relevant work experience.

University like westminster,Heriot watt etc offer this course in UK.The further shortlisting can be done once we have your profile.

May i please request you to share your academic profile with me enabling me to assist you further.

Khushboo Gera

Team Hotcourses India

Khushboo Gera | Hotcourses India
Md Aamir profile image Md Aamir Member Join date: Nov, 2014 Posts: 1 Points: 10

please check our site also it may helps you..........

[url=] jobs in india[/url]

Kiran Kumari profile image Kiran Kumari Member Join date: May, 2015 Posts: 1 Points: 10

You need to contact MISB Bocconi  ( )  an International Business School in Mumbai, India.

Gateway Abroad profile image Gateway Abroad Contributor Join date: Jun, 2014 Posts: 20 Points: 360

We are Gateway Abroad education consultancy, we can help you to solve your problem. So if you want to solve your problem you can contact with us to visit our website

Add a quick reply to 'i want to pursue facility management course ? please help!!'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.