One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 2 posts
Which is the best country to study mba. other than UK?
Shahabas I profile image Shahabas I Member Join date: Mar, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 0
i have completed my b.com with computer application. i want to do mba. i am in confusion to choose the best country to study mba. Among canda, new zealand, adn ireland. And also tell me which is best and why???
  • March 19, 2013
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate

Replies (2)

Biruda Virkud Biruda Virkud Contributor Join date: Mar, 2013 Posts: 23 Points: 315
Dear Shahabas, You can consider , UK, AUS, NZ and Europe for an MBA since you have a 3 yr bachelors , USA and canada would not be feasible since they need 4 yr bachelors degree Also most universities need 3 yrs work exp before u can qualify for a MBA So gainiing some work exp would help , you could also take the IELTS test along with GMAT to improve your chances for admission Without work exp , you can consider applying to MSc in Mgmt Hope that helps All the best
Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9932 Trusted Advisor
Hi Shahabas, Most Public Universities in Ireland and New Zealand will require a minimum of 2 to 3 years experience as a Eligibility norm for MBA programs there. Plus you would require a good IELTS of 6.5 plus or TOEFL of 90 plus. But most Universities will also have specilised Master of Science programs which specilises in Management, HR, Marketing, International Marketing, International Banking and Finance, etc where students with commerce degrees are allowed to put in applications. Countries like Ireland and New Zealand also gives you a 1 year Automatic visas for students who do Masters level programs. You can also contemplate Australia as an option and do seek 2 year MBA's in good Universities like Tasmania, James Cook University, UTS, La Trobe, etc and opportunities to get PR are good after a 2 year program in Australia. All the best.
Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants

Add a quick reply to 'Which is the best country to study mba. other than UK?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.