One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
I want to study BA International Relations. Which country/university will be better for me in terms of finance and quality?
Utsa Mukherjee profile image Utsa Mukherjee Member Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
I want to study BA International Relations. Which country/university will be better for me in terms of finance and quality?
  • March 27, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Undergraduate

Replies (1)

Chelsea Curtis Chelsea Curtis Contributor Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 14 Points: 205 Trusted Advisor

Hi Utsa,

There are some excellent programs in Europe for International Relations. Brussels is an exciting city in which to pursue a degree because it is the political centre of Europe and offers much in the way of internships and professional opportunities and connections. Vesalius College has an International Relations program and small classes so you get lots of personal attention. Other options include the American University of Rome, where you can get an American degree in Europe and the University of Westminster where it's possible to complete your BA in just three years (saving one year of tuition!).

The US is another popular option for studying International Relations. Of course the DC area would be a good choice- George Mason University has an excellent program but is quite expensive. I would also consider smaller, liberal-arts universities and colleges as these often offer a more personalized experience with excellent academics and offer a good pathway to graduate studies. Hendrix College and Millsaps are two great options.

Best of luck to you!

Chelsea Curtis | AGU Global

Add a quick reply to 'I want to study BA International Relations. Which country/university will be better for me in terms of finance and quality?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.