One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
I Want to study in IVY League College in US
Rishabh Singh profile image Rishabh Singh Member Join date: Nov, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Hello Sir, My question is plain and simple. I did not perform well in my 10+2 exams. I did not do well in my graduation period as well. But I want to do my post graduation in Law or an MBA from Ivy League college. Is that possible? Do they not check one's academic background before giving admission? Thankyou
  • November 30, 2012

Replies (1)

Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9932 Trusted Advisor

Hi, There are only eight Universities in IVY League and so it is quite tough to get through one of them unless you have very good Academic record. Plus you would need a SAT score of 2200 and above to stand a chance. Most of these Universities have opened the applications and I am sure many of the deadlines are approaching as well. 

So do put in an application to the Ivy league Universities and be realisitc. If you did not make it to one of the schools, try for other good Universities which offer your specilisation. May be you might make it for Masters in the Ivy league schools. 

All the best. 

Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants

Add a quick reply to 'I Want to study in IVY League College in US'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.