One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
I want to study mechanical engineering in abroad,but it must be in my budget
Usman Naveed profile image Usman Naveed Member Join date: Jan, 2013 Posts: 5 Points: 0
Hello Sir,I want to study mechanical engineering in abroad,but it must be in my budget,After searching alot I made my mind to study Mechanical engineering in CHINA.So I have some questions regarding this,a) Is china is suitable for mechanical engineering??b) Which university is better for studying mechanical engineering in english in CHINA ??Regards,Usman
  • January 18, 2013

Replies (1)

Kanimozhi K.L Kanimozhi K.L Expert Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 688 Points: 10670 Trusted Advisor

Hi Usman, Tsinghua, Zhejiang, Shanghai Jiaotong, Tianjin, Huazhong, Xian Jiaotong and Beihang are few of the best universities in China.

A lot of American, Australian and English universities offer scholarships to international students. Here is the list of institutions offering Scholarship for Mechanical Engineering. You can directly apply to the institutions online without filling a lot of forms for free.

Kanimozhi K.L | Uniguru Expert

Add a quick reply to 'I want to study mechanical engineering in abroad'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.