One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 2 posts
I wanted to do my bachelors in Canada.
Priyanshi Sharma profile image Priyanshi Sharma Member Join date: Oct, 2015 Posts: 2 Points: 0

I am a student of 12 standard and planning to do my bachelors in Canada and I wanted to know the living expenses to be in Canada apart from the college fees.

• November 02, 2015
  • Preferred qualification: Undergraduate | Preferred study destination: Canada

Replies (2)

Khushboo Gera Khushboo Gera Expert Join date: Aug, 2014 Posts: 87 Points: 1265 Trusted Advisor

Hi Priyanshi,

Hope you are fine.

Thanks for the query.

The living expense for Canada is 10,000CAD per annum,however for Quebec it is 11,000CAD per annum.

The application process for the universities is going on.You can contact us on 011-49196902.My email id is

Feel free to contact us for further queries.

Hope this helps.

Thanks & Regards

Khushboo Gera

Team Hotcourses India

Khushboo Gera | Hotcourses India
Shaikh Tajammul profile image Shaikh Tajammul Contributor Join date: Mar, 2016 Posts: 6 Points: 111

they charge more priyanshi. you can finsh your bachelors in very less price in european countries like canada and ukarine. no entrance exam required. maill me your interest and i will help you out for in order which university to choose. contact me by whatspp or email or call. and yeah i am a student and soing this just to make sure you dont fall prey to some consultancy.

call :- +380730423134

whatsapp :- +917303302623

email :-

Add a quick reply to 'I wanted to do my bachelors in Canada.'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.