One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
i wanted to do post graduation course of dairy farming
J Pruthvi profile image J Pruthvi Member Join date: Aug, 2015 Posts: 1 Points: 0

this is Prithvi from India and I just finish my graduation in Bangalore and now I wanted to do dairy farming courses and make my dream come true that to make biggest dairy farm in India .. 

so plz guide me up I am ready for any country and I am ready to work with education

• August 06, 2015
  • Preferred qualification: Undergraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Mehajaffin Shajahan profile image Mehajaffin Shajahan Member Join date: Aug, 2015 Posts: 4 Points: 70

Hi Prithvi,

Greetings from Hotcourses!

We are happy to know your interest and guide you to attain your career dream. There are many universities which offer worldwide recognized programs in Dairy Farming and Dairy science.

If you could let me know your academic credentials to my email id that will help me to provide you accurate assistance further.

Have a great Day!

Add a quick reply to 'i wanted to do post graduation course of dairy farming '

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.