One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 2 posts
I want to study agricultural extension
Gyanden Kughur Gyanden Kughur Member Join date: Feb, 2014 Posts: 1 Points: 0

PhD in agricultural extension - Please guide me

• February 27, 2014
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: Malaysia

Replies (2)

Subhashini Vithyapathy Subhashini Vithyapathy Expert Join date: Sep, 2013 Posts: 75 Points: 1185

Malaysia has embarked in large-scale reviews of teaching and research. Applications are made directly to the Graduate Schools of the university using an online application or paper application. You can apply to more than one university but make sure you know what you should supply in your application as it varies from institution to institution. Some will only require a letter while others will want a complete academic history and research plan. It is common practice to submit a research proposal or at least an abstract of your proposed research along with your academic documents, SOP, Letter of recommendation, specific entry examinations (GRE), work experience letter and co-curricular activity certificates when applying for a PhD. Find the list of best universities in Malaysia which offers Phd in Agriculture and its related field at Uniguru Website.

Sosthenes Yohana Sosthenes Yohana Member Join date: Jun, 2014 Posts: 1 Points: 10

i want to study agricultural extension

Add a quick reply to 'I want to study agricultural extension'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.