One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
I would like to know the reputation of Auston Institute of Management.
Srikrishnan Viswanathan Srikrishnan Viswanathan Member Join date: Jan, 2013 Posts: 6 Points: 0
Hai im planning for MBA-IB in Auston. Im interested in pursuing MBA in International Business and i prefer Auston as my destination. Moreover the tuition fee is less wen compared to other institutes like EASB and MDIS. Is that because Auston is not reputed like those institutes? I heard that there is no ranking of private b-schools in Singapore like our country. I'l go with 2yrs of work experience as a Software Engg in one of the leading IT corporate of India. So how will be my job opportunities in Singapore after my MBA-IB in auston? Wil my work experience add value to my degree?
  • March 03, 2013
  • Preferred study destination: Singapore

Replies (1)

Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9932 Trusted Advisor
Hi Srikrishnan, Auston is not as reputed as MDIS or JCU or Curtin University in Singapore and has a smaller facility than the other bigger players. The fees is lesser because it has a smaller facility. Though officially there is no rankings, I would prefer you to study in a larger and reputed school or University than Auston. You can also try for SIM which has a couple of good Masters program in Management and is considered to be one of the best schools in Singapore. If you are still confused, consult a good Education Advisor in your city to clear your doubts. Wish you all the best.
Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants

Add a quick reply to 'I would like to know the reputation of Auston Institute of Management.'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.