One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 5 of 9 posts
I would like to study MBA.
Tuhin Ahmed profile image Tuhin Ahmed Member Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
I Will completed BBA major in Finance on April 2013. After completing my graduation I want to admit in MBA program. Do I need job experience? And what others requirements to study MBA? Please would you tell me?
  • September 21, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: New Zealand

Replies (9)

Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9932 Trusted Advisor

Hi, You have mentioned New Zealand as your preferred choice. Most Universities in NZ require work experience ( atleast 2 years) to study MBA there. But lots of schools offer 1 year Level 7 P.G . Diploma in Management courses which will give you a 1 year Job search visa there. You also require a good score of IELTS to qualify ( minimum of 6.0 and some may require 6.5) . 

Since you have done BBA, you can also think of doing Masters programs in Finance, HR, Management, etc and most of the programs do not require work experience. You can browse the websites of Universities like Canterbury, AUT, Auckland, Massey, Otago, Waikato, etc to get an idea. The programs could be 1 to 2 year programs. You need to budget about 10 lakhs per year for your education in NZ. Programs start normally in February and July of every year. 

Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants
Sunanina Madhoo profile image Sunanina Madhoo Contributor Join date: Apr, 2015 Posts: 7 Points: 120

Hello people, I needed some help finding an MBA course. Where/who should I get in touch with?

Harry Gomes profile image Harry Gomes Member Join date: Apr, 2015 Posts: 4 Points: 40

Hey, do you have any work experience or are you fresh out of college?

Sunanina Madhoo profile image Sunanina Madhoo Contributor Join date: Apr, 2015 Posts: 7 Points: 120

Sorry I forgot to mention, I have been working for close to 5 years now. I wanted to an MBA to enhance my profile and resume. Any Help will be greatly appreciated!

Harry Gomes profile image Harry Gomes Member Join date: Apr, 2015 Posts: 4 Points: 40

Oh wow, there should be some great opportunities for you man! There are a lot of educational counselors and all, have you gotten in touch with anyone?

Add a quick reply to 'I would like to study MBA.'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.