One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
I would like to study postgrad diploma in one of the dental fields in 2014. the duration should be about 1.5 to 2 years. iam ready to even accept masters degree program for the same duration in australia. please advise me where to loo for the courses
Sonam Ngedup Sonam Ngedup Member Join date: Feb, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 0
how should i go about in securing the post grad diploma course in one of the dental fields? i also like to do master degree course if the diploma level isn't available. i am a pediatric dentist at present and wants to do orthodontics/dental sleep medicine or public dental health related specialties. please help me. my mail address is: ngedupsonam@yahoo.com. thank you. sonam ngedup bhutan
  • February 23, 2013
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: Australia

Replies (1)

Guhan S Guhan S Expert Join date: Feb, 2013 Posts: 41 Points: 630

Hi Mohiuddin, there are lots of courses ranging from orthodontics, periodontics, oral medicine, dental sleep medicine, oral pathology, prosthodontics, dento-maxillofacial radiology, oral health etc. offered in Australia. Check out the list of Australian universities offering postgraduate dental courses; please download the prospectus for more information and apply directly to the institutes online.

Add a quick reply to 'I would like to study postgrad diploma in one of the dental fields in 2014. the duration should be about 1.5 to 2 years. iam ready to even accept masters degree program for the same duration in australia. please advise me where to loo for the courses'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.