One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 2 posts
IELTS & GRE When to write ?
Becky Rebecca profile image Becky Rebecca Member Join date: Apr, 2016 Posts: 3 Points: 0

For Fall admission (scholarship opted) 2017 when is the optimum time for writing ielts and gre. ? can you tell me using months as limits (eg: june-sept)

• April 19, 2016
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (2)

Shikha S profile image Shikha S Contributor Join date: Feb, 2016 Posts: 20 Points: 450

Hi Blessie, 

You need to get done with your GRE & IELTS exam by September 2016 so that you can file your applications by October this year. Please email us or call us for more details. You can email us your profile on shikha.seth@hotcourses.co.in or call us on 011-49196901.

Regards

Shikha S

Aryan Pawar Aryan Pawar Member Join date: Apr, 2014 Posts: 3 Points: 30

Hi,

you have to write your GRE Exam in Month of sep 2016 if in that exam your score is not good then you can retake your GRE i found one site on that very helpful information is avilable msmbainusa and also m get eeded in one whats app group they provide daily tip for study and also GRE Word . if you want to join just msg on this no 8888214567  GRE Word.

Add a quick reply to 'IELTS & GRE When to write ?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.