One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Decent colleges based on my IELTS Score?
Janarthanan Ramadass Janarthanan Ramadass Member Join date: Jan, 2014 Posts: 1 Points: 0

I have completed my bachelors in ece with 7.1 cgpa and I want to pursue my masters in electronic and computer engineering ....i attended my english proficiency examination(IELTS) on this month and i got my results too...fortunately i got a overall score band of 6.5 but unfortunately i scored less when it is a individual band .In writing it is 5.5,speaking it is 6.0,reading it is 6.5 and listening it is 8.0.......

The countries which I prefer to go are USA as my first choice ,then comes Australia and Canada.In addition i am expecting for a decent college which is well known for placements and education

• January 31, 2014
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: Australia

Replies (1)

Kanimozhi K.L Kanimozhi K.L Expert Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 688 Points: 10670 Trusted Advisor

You can apply to Binghamton University, State University of New York, University of Bridgeport, Rowan University, Montana State University. You need not think about retaking IELTS exam until and unless the University specifies. We help you with admission process as well. Click the below link to start your process, one of our counselors will contact you. 

http://www.hotcoursesabroad.com/india/training-degrees/us-usa/postgraduate/electrical-engineering-courses/loc/211/slevel/3/cgory/g5-3/sin/ct/programs.html 

Kanimozhi K.L | Uniguru Expert

Add a quick reply to 'Decent colleges based on my IELTS Score?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.