One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 2 posts
Ielts
Becky Rebecca profile image Becky Rebecca Member Join date: Apr, 2016 Posts: 3 Points: 0

While  applying for IELTS they asked to which country I was interested in going ( only one country was allowed as choice); 

I just want to know  what if I specified one country does that mean my score is invalid in other countries . 

• May 28, 2016
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate

Replies (2)

Khushboo Gera Khushboo Gera Expert Join date: Aug, 2014 Posts: 88 Points: 1295 Trusted Advisor

Dear Blessie,

Hope you are fine.

Thanks for the query.

IELTS score is valid in all the countries which accept IELTS.

Hope this helps.

Thanks & Regards

Khushboo Gera

Team Hotcourses India

Khushboo Gera | Hotcourses India
Rash John profile image Rash John Member Join date: Sep, 2016 Posts: 9 Points: 150

"RASHIMA " QATAR..."AWESOME"(bestdoc911@gmail.com) !!! I just obtained my Real Registered IELTS Certificate from Best Documentation and it was delivered to me through a transfer agency and i verified the registration of the documents which were real... so i recommend Best documentation for all your online document transactions)  (bestdoc911@gmail.com) 

Apply for Language Certificates, IELTS certificates, IDP TOEFL, GMAT, ESOL, degree certificates, diplomas, birth certificate, marriage certificate, Land/Property ownership Certificate and many other DOCUMENTS. (bestdoc911@gmail.com)

& other English Language Certificates. We produce TOEFL & IELTS, ESOL, and CELTA/DELTA, DEGREE, DIPLOMAS English Language for you with Every Authentication and Verification. 

For Any enquiry, contact us:

Email:bestdoc911@gmail.com

Customer care: bestdoc911@gmail.com

Add a quick reply to 'Ielts '

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.