One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
If not qualified for IELTS
Abhishek Sharma profile image Abhishek Sharma Member Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 4 Points: 0
Can I give IELTS twice in a year? And suppose if I couldn't qualify in the IELTS or TOEFL or the exam, will it be still possible to study L.L.M in USA ?
  • April 09, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan profile image Ajay Sathyan Sathyan Expert Join date: Feb, 2012 Posts: 414 Points: 6045 Trusted Advisor

IELTS can be taken unlimited number of times. (It is highly advisable not to appear for IELTS too many times as it may affect the applicant’s candidature).
You do not need any test like GRE, GMAT, OR LSAT for LL.M admission in USA. The most common standard examination of English proficiency in the United States is the TOEFL. The IELTS is also a common exam in the United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand, and Canada. Many schools do require applicants to submit an English proficiency exam (TOEFL/IELTS) score in the USA.

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan | Uniguru

Add a quick reply to 'If not qualified for IELTS '

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.