One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Info about graduate course
Sandeep K Sandeep K Member Join date: Sep, 2013 Posts: 5 Points: 0

hello sir/mam,my gre score is 276(quants-146,verbal-130) awa-2..i will finish my graduate course by jun 2nd week and i am thinking to go go for coaching for gre and toefl for a month and then retake gre again..if i apply in aug then can i get my admissions for spring2015?? i am interested to do my graduate course in computerscience and in only colleges in detroit..so please suggest me the best universities for computerscience in detroit and also average gre scores. hope you answer all my questions..thankyou

• May 11, 2014
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Dr. Shakil Khan Dr. Shakil Khan Expert Join date: Feb, 2014 Posts: 64 Points: 1135 Trusted Advisor

The Best universities in the Detroit area are

1. Wayne State University, Detroit, Michigan

2. Lawrence Technological University, Southfield, Michigan (a suburb)

3. University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan (suburb)

It is hard to tell about the GRE score they will accept. At Wayne State, enrollments are way-down this year and they may take just about anyone. At Lawrence Tech, almost everyone is accepted. U of M has the largest foreign students but not only it is expensive, it is also highly selective.

Your plans seems fine but remember that the visa process often takes much longer.

Dr. Shakil Khan | Dominican International Institute

Add a quick reply to 'Info about graduate course'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.