One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Info regarding PG diploma in Unitech college,auckland (new zealand)
Piyush Sharma profile image Piyush Sharma Member Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 4 Points: 0
First of all thanks for such quick replies. Now i m planning to go in 'Unitech college' which is in Auckland and the course is-PG diploma in business (1 year). So, please tell me what type of college it is? Is it easy to get part time jobs in new Zealand while study? Please tell me as more as you can regarding Unitech college and life if international student in Auckland. Thanks.
  • April 02, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: New Zealand

Replies (1)

Ramesh Rangachari Ramesh Rangachari Contributor Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 30 Points: 445 Trusted Advisor

PG Dip in Unitec is a level 8 program.  The entry criteria is Degree with a min of 2 years work experience with an IELTS of 6.5 with no subscores less than 6.0.  The next intake is July 2012.

Students are permitted to work for 20 hours per week.  On completion of the study, they are entitled for Job search visa of one year.  ( Once an offer is received this is extended to 2 years work permit ).

Ramesh Rangachari | Education Overseas Academy

Add a quick reply to 'Info regarding PG diploma in Unitech college'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.