One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Information about International business management
Santosh Kumar profile image Santosh Kumar Member Join date: Apr, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
I am MBA passed out in 2009 and I would like to pursue International Business Management, I would like to know whether there is a HR specialization or not and as well as course content. Please help me out.
  • April 15, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate

Replies (1)

Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9932 Trusted Advisor

Hi , 

International Business Prepares students for the international business world. The program enable students to acquire knowledge of the international economic environment for business, Develop amongst students an understanding and awareness of local culture in the country you study in comparison with the international environment, Enable students to learn the application of international business principles in their own organizations, Enable students to learn the analytical tools used in international, Facilitate the development of teamwork skills and will learn how to function as a team-member, being able to synthesize the work of others to produce clear and comprehensive class presentations through active co-operation and demonstrate an appreciation for learning as a life long process

A General sylabbus  taken from a International University says, 

International Financial Management
Managing in Multi-National Companies
Marketing in a Global Economy
Cross Cultural Management
International Business Economic Environment
Current Issues in International Business
International Business.

You can also pick up HRM as a subject along side IBM. IBM has excellent scope in today's dynamic economic scenario. 
Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants

Add a quick reply to ' Information about International business management'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.