One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Please suggest me those universities that offer MBA at an affordable price
Ansari Ansari profile image Ansari Ansari Member Join date: Jul, 2014 Posts: 2 Points: 0

Hello  sir/ma'm i will complete my next year and i want to study mba from singapore in information and technology. Please suggest me those universities who take students without gmat and at affordable price

• July 12, 2014
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: Singapore

Replies (1)

Aditi Jain Aditi Jain Expert Join date: Sep, 2014 Posts: 49 Points: 745

Dear Ansari,

Apologies for delay in revert.

There are many good universities which accept students without GMAT/GRE. You said that you are looking for MBA in IT. May I know what are your future plans after completing your masters. Are you planning to work in management field or looking to make a career in IT industry?

The reason for the question I have asked is that MBA is a very general term in abroad which may not be related to a particular specialization but takes into account the holistic approach of management. If we want to have a specialization in IT, the more appropriate term for us is Masters rather than MBA.

If you talk about Singapore, you can look up at James Cook University which provides you with a dual degree in MBA and Masters in IT and the duration of the course is 16 months. the tuition fee for the same is SGD 42,800.

Else, I will also suggest you to look up at Ireland as study destination option which is a hub for IT courses.

May I please request you to let us know your grades in graduation and your future career plans so that we can suggest you the best otions accordingly. For further details on universities and countries, please register yourself on so that we can assist further.

Thanks & Regards

Aditi Jain

Team- Hot Courses

Add a quick reply to 'Please suggest me those universities that offer MBA at an affordable price'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.