One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Information about the school and how to apply
Venessa Mcintosh profile image Venessa Mcintosh Member Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
I am at Jamaica and I need some information about the school and how to apply for it. I want to study Management and Hospitality. I also have a secondary education certificate and good qualification results. Whats my approach to get into the School?
  • March 24, 2012

Replies (1)

Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9932 Trusted Advisor

Hi, Hospitality Management ( Hotel Management) is a very popular course around the world. Since you are in Jamaica, you can try and get in some of the good Universities in USA like Johnson and Wales University or University of Nevada Las Vegas

Le Cordon Bleu is a popular College Hospitality college with branches in several countries and runs Culinary as well as Hospitality Management courses. 

France, Switzerland, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore has good Hospitality schools and you can either start with a Diploma and then progress to a bachelors or go directly to Bachelor's degree depending on the availablity of funds, time, etc. You need to do lots of research and take a decision. Most Universities have online applications which are quite user friendly or seek advice from a Education consultant in your area. 

Most Hospitality courses have internships build in to them and so you can earn some money when you study. Wish you all the best. 

Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants

Add a quick reply to ' Information about the school and how to apply'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.