One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Information needed for short courses
Surajit Pan profile image Surajit Pan Member Join date: Sep, 2016 Posts: 1 Points: 0

I want do a short course of 1 year and after that i am planning to get a job in Canada. I have done my masters in IT and working with an IT company here in India. Please suggest fruitful short courses which fits me. And if you can please let me know the job scenario there after completing courses like this. 

• September 17, 2016
  • Preferred qualification: Vocational/Career-based | Preferred study destination: Canada

Replies (1)

Khushboo Gera Khushboo Gera Expert Join date: Aug, 2014 Posts: 88 Points: 1295 Trusted Advisor

Dear Surajit,

Hope you are fine.

Thanks for the query.

As per the information which you have shared you do not qualify for the Short term programs as they are PG diplomas.Your profile seems to be a bit overqualified for the same. I would request you to provide me some more details about the work-experience so that i can suggest you the possible options and job prospects after the same.

Look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thanks & Regards

Khushboo Gera

Team Hotcourses India

Khushboo Gera | Hotcourses India

Add a quick reply to 'Information needed for short courses '

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.