One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
information regarding M.tech in computer science.
Jayasree Saha profile image Jayasree Saha Member Join date: Apr, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
I want to do M.tech in computer science am living in India. What is the qualification requirement for this course? How to apply in Harvard University?
  • April 25, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9932 Trusted Advisor

Hi Harvard is one of the Highest Ranked Universities in the world and it will be difficult to give a specific requirement for MS in Computer Science. But you should have a very high CGPA in Bachelors degree, a good GRE of about 225 plus out of 240 plus a good TOEFL to be eligible to apply. I would advise you to take a look at the website http://www.seas.harvard.edu/teaching-learning/graduate for information. 

Apply atleast 1 year in advance to get admission in to Harvard. Keep in mind the recent QS ranking has ranked Harvard no.5 in the world for Computer Science and IT. 

Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants

Add a quick reply to 'information regarding M.tech in computer science.'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.