One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Information regarding Master of Engineering Science (Mechanical Engineering) CAD-IT Consultants (Asia), Singapore.
Harinder Reddy profile image Harinder Reddy Member Join date: Jun, 2012 Posts: 2 Points: 0
I found this course in the Uniguru But I do not know how to apply can you please provide the information like how to apply, Admission Requirements, Career for this course.
  • September 12, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: Singapore

Replies (1)

Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9932 Trusted Advisor

Hi, I am not sure if CAD-IT Consultants have a EduTrust Certifications which is mandatory for the Colleges or Universities in Singapore to take in International Students.  I would suggest you to write to the school directly and seek information about whether International students can pursue program in their college. Check the following website for more information and their contact details. www.cadit.com.sg/

Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants

Add a quick reply to 'Information regarding Master of Engineering Science (Mechanical Engineering) CAD-IT Consultants (Asia)'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.