One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Information regarding phd ( Pharmacy practice) in UK.
Easwari Pasam profile image Easwari Pasam Member Join date: Jun, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Does the universities in UK accept the research proposal for my PhD , as I am in the final semesters of my masters.
  • June 30, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United Kingdom

Replies (1)

Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9937 Trusted Advisor

Hi, Universities in UK accept applications for PhD for Pharmacy related programs. First create a good research Proposal and mail a few professors in the Pharmacy departments of a few Universities. You need to identify atleast 4 to 5 Universities and send your proposal to them. Only those interested in your area of Research will mail you back for clarifications or will ask to modify your research proposal based on University's research policy. It is a long process and it could take 5 to 6 months to get a nod from a University to pusue Research. 

Have patience and do lots of reading of the websites of a few Universities to understand what kind of research each University is doing. British Council Library will be a good source for you and if possible try and meet the University professors when they come to India to make the process easy. 

Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants

Add a quick reply to 'Information regarding phd ( Pharmacy practice) in UK.'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.