One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Eligibility, scholarships and other requirements for Masters in fashion designing in Singapore
Tamanna Mahajan Tamanna Mahajan Member Join date: Jun, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 0
I am doing psychology hons. from Delhi university but now i want to change my field to fashion designing and i want to do it from Singapore. Can u please tell me what are the requirements to apply for fashion designing and which are the various colleges/universities offering fashion designing in Singapore and there criteria for scholarship?
  • June 19, 2013
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: Singapore

Replies (1)

Madhan Kumar Madhan Kumar Expert Join date: Feb, 2013 Posts: 601 Points: 9315

Hi Tamanna, the Eligibility for doing Masters in Fashion Designing in Singapore would be

1. Relevant Undergraduate degree (such as design, art or media)

2. Either: Should have a minimum TOEFL score of 573 (paper-based) or 90 (internet-based)

3. Else : minimum IELTS score of 6.5 (academic module) or equivalent or TOEIC (Test of English for International Communication) with a minimum score of 700.

You can refer more details on Masers in fashion designing course (click) here..

Add a quick reply to 'Eligibility'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.