One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Information
Tarun Agarwal profile image Tarun Agarwal Member Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Hello! I am in my Final Year of Engineering from UPTU . My Branch is Electronics & Instrumentation. My aggregate% till 7th semester is 71.9. I have scored 86.2% in 12th & 81.6% in 10th grade. I would like to do my Masters In Core Instrumentation Science from Germany, Australia ,France. How much does the course cost. How much scholarship Can I expect. What may be the other possible sources of Scholarship. What are the other possible options available to me. Does GATE qualify have an Upper Edge in the whole process. I really need your advice.
  • March 09, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: Australia

Replies (1)

Richard Lasrado Richard Lasrado Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 344 Points: 5001 Trusted Advisor

Tarun, I will answer part of your question on scholarship. Germany will not charge you tuition fee for your Masters in Core Instrumentation Science. So the only cost you need to bear is the accomodation and living expenses during your study period. However you need to check you scholarship chances in Australia and France by applying to individual universities. There are educational trust in Indian which offers scholarship to Indian students applying for studies abroad.You could do the research for the same on google. The other option could be educational loan from banks where you will receive upto 5 lacks of education loan without any secruity as per RBI guidelines and maximimum secured loan upto 20 lacs for studies abroad. You will need to fulfill bank requirement for educational loan which you will know when you visit them. You could also take your GRE and apply to USA universities for full tuition fee scholarship. You will have to visit the webiste of individual foreign universities from country of your choice to know their admission requirement and the application/scholarship deadlines.  

Richard Lasrado | Education Abroad Counselling Centre

Add a quick reply to 'Information'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.