One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
inquiring regarding scholarship opportunities in Australia 2013
John Rose Reyes profile image John Rose Reyes Member Join date: Dec, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
hi im john rose reyes.. i would like to ask regarding scolarship for the course of music dance and theare..im working in a church ministry for 10 years..i would like to avail scholarship in australia..i can do work at the same time study..i want to be a pastor at desame time indulge my passion in music ministry i am now involve in worship team... thanks for the responce john rose reyes
  • December 19, 2012
  • Preferred study destination: Australia

Replies (1)

Kanimozhi K.L Kanimozhi K.L Expert Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 688 Points: 10670 Trusted Advisor

Hello John,

With regards to Scholarships, each institution follows a different set of criteria for awarding scholarships. Almost all institutions would list their requirements for scholarships on their website. If you need help finding the right institution and the right course for you, I would recommend that you log onto www.uniguru.co.in.

Kanimozhi K.L | Uniguru Expert

Add a quick reply to 'inquiring regarding scholarship opportunities in Australia 2013'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.