One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 2 posts
Interested For Postgraduate scholarship(dentistry) in NUS (Singapore)
Ayesha Hanif profile image Ayesha Hanif Member Join date: Feb, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 0
I've done my BDS (bachelor in dental surgery) in 2011 from Karachi, Pakistan, I really am looking forward for the international experience in the field of dentistry and I would appreciate if you can guide me about the scholarships for the dental post graduate courses. The requirements for the application as well.
  • February 08, 2013
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: Singapore

Replies (2)

Kanimozhi K.L Kanimozhi K.L Expert Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 688 Points: 10670 Trusted Advisor

Hi Ayesha! Have a look on the list of scholarships on medical sciences in Singapore. You can apply to those colleges through Uniguru's Managed Application Services. All the Best!

Kanimozhi K.L | Uniguru Expert
Khokon Dewan profile image Khokon Dewan Member Join date: Jun, 2015 Posts: 1 Points: 10

I am a Dental Graduate, passed BDS from Dhaka Dental College under Dhaka University. I am interested to do MDS in NUS. I aspire to have support from any person especially of the students and teachers who could help me obtaining a scholarship so that I could study my desired program in NSU. My email: dr.dewankhokon@yahoo.com.

Add a quick reply to 'Interested For Postgraduate scholarship(dentistry) in NUS (Singapore)'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.