One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
International business management post diploma certificate in George Brown College Canada.
Akshay Kasar profile image Akshay Kasar Member Join date: Jun, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Akshay here, I have done my BE (IT) and I came across this course which is International Business Management in George Brown College Canada. The course duration is 8 months. Can you please tell me the pros n cons of this course? Would you advice me to go for it.
  • June 26, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate

Replies (1)

Sasidharan Nambiar Sasidharan Nambiar Expert Join date: Jun, 2012 Posts: 130 Points: 1935 Trusted Advisor

Good morning. I suggest that you look at a 1 or 2 year Diploma as there is an advantage for you. If you study 1 year then you could stay back for 1 year and if you study a 2 year course then you could stay back for 3 years .   

Sasidharan Nambiar | IMTP Consultants

Add a quick reply to 'International business management post diploma certificate in George Brown College Canada.'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.