One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 5 of 8 posts
Is a hotel management is a good career option?
Alina Joseph profile image Alina Joseph Member Join date: Apr, 2016 Posts: 1 Points: 0

Recently I've completed 12th education. I want to go in the field of hotel management. Is a hotel management is a good career option for me?

Please share your views and suggestions!!

Thanks!!

• April 27, 2016
  • Preferred qualification: Vocational/Career-based

Replies (8)

Jyoti Sharma Jyoti Sharma Expert Join date: Sep, 2014 Posts: 96 Points: 1610

Dear Alina,

Greetings from Hotcourses India.

Yes, opting Hotel management as a career option is definitely good. It has many job opportunities available. If all you are looking for studying abroad then the course selection as to be done considering the academic background as some countries are very specific.

Hope the above clarifies.

Thanks & Regards,

Hotcourses India.

Niet Noida profile image Niet Noida Member Join date: May, 2016 Posts: 1 Points: 10

Now a days is best for career.

Agrim Desai profile image Agrim Desai Member Join date: May, 2016 Posts: 2 Points: 22

Yes , off course hotel management career is the best career option to choose. As I'm a hotel management student i feel i had chosen a best option and now I'm leading a happy life with nice job in hand .I had completed my hotel management course in 2008 from Indian Institute of Hotel Management and Culinary Arts,Habsiguda,Hyderabad, and I got placement in a five star hotel and now im getting wonderful salary around 30k .

S Kejriwal profile image S Kejriwal Member Join date: Jul, 2015 Posts: 8 Points: 80

Hi Alina,

Yes, definately it has good job opportunity and available school or colleeg are offering the course. They also arranging campus interview. You can go abroad or study here the decesion is your. But it is good career now a days. Best of luck! 

Raghav Rana profile image Raghav Rana Member Join date: May, 2016 Posts: 3 Points: 30

Hotel Management and catering is quite in demand nowadays. It is one of the most job fetching course and also on of the highest paying jobs. You can think of making career in this field. You should select a good university to kick start your career. You can consider ovely Professional University, IHM, IIHM as your education destinations. These have the best placement statistics so far.

Add a quick reply to 'Is a hotel management is a good career option?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.