One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Is Hotel management good?
Nilesh Kala profile image Nilesh Kala Member Join date: Aug, 2012 Posts: 3 Points: 0
I am doin bsc biotech ty!but I'm interested in hotel management. But after doing degree Iwant to study in Swizerland for masters. the fees is 16 lakh for full course!i wanted to ask of are the internships good there?Do they cover the expense?And after course can I apply for permanent residency in Swiss?
  • August 17, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate

Replies (1)

Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9937 Trusted Advisor

Hi, Switzerland is very popular for Hotel Management and you can look at doing PG Diploma courses in very good Hotel Management colleges like SHMS ( Swiss Hotel Management School), Cesar Ritz College, HIM ( Hotel Institute of Montreux ) , etc. Most of the courses have a 6 months internships which helps you earn about 700 to 1000 Swiss francs a month and should take care of your living expenses during the internship months. 

The training is very good and the colleges offer excellent infrastructure and might lead you to become a good Hotel management graduate. The interships can lead to jobs not necessarily in Switzerland but  in US or europe or Middle East countries. But it is very difficult to get PR in Switzerland. You need to budget about 15 to 17 lakhs for the program. 

For any assistance, do mail me with your queries. 

Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants

Add a quick reply to 'Is Hotel management good?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.