One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Is it advisable to take up a Masters degree at the ATMC(Australian technical and managment college)?
Anjan Kumar profile image Anjan Kumar Member Join date: May, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
I had applied at the ATMC for a Master of Information technology course , please advice , tell me if this college has good reviews, and please tell me about the quality of education in this college, also please tell me, upon completing the course will it be possible to get a job easily, Thank you,.
  • May 11, 2012

Replies (1)

Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9932 Trusted Advisor

Hi, ATMC is a Institution which comes under University of Ballarat and so may not have the same facilities as a University. In general students go there because the students do have enough grades to make it directly to a good University or cannot afford the fees structure of a Big University.

If you have good marks and if you can afford to spend for a 2 year program in a good University, I will advise you to go directly to a University rather than a College.Most Universities in Australia are quite big and they offer excellent Infrastructure facilites and also offer better career services . In general, big Universities have Multi-Disciplinary programs whereas college offer only a few select popular programs.

If you want some affordable course fees Universities, look out for University of Ballarat, University of Tasmania, University of Southern Queenland, etc.

Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants

Add a quick reply to 'Is it advisable to take up a Masters degree at the ATMC(Australian technical and managment college)?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.