One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Will it be easy to get a student Visa in UK for my further studies?
Mussratsohan Sohan Mussratsohan Sohan Member Join date: Feb, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 0
i have applied for study in subject Humanities in Edgh Hill university UK,i have completed my M.A.in English literature recently,is it possible for me to go in this university for more education,visa will be easy or not,plz ans.
  • February 25, 2013
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United Kingdom

Replies (1)

Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9932 Trusted Advisor
Hi Mussratsohan, UK Visa process is a very straight forward process. UK High Commission checks whether the student is capable of studying the program at UK. So primarily they check if the student has good Academic marks in your school and college and will want to know if you have sufficient funds to study in UK. The funds which are acceptable are Bank Loans, Fixed Deposits and Savings bank accounts. You need to show sufficient funds which will cover your Tuition fees and Living expenses in UK. In general you need to show ab out 7200 to 9000 pounds for Living expenses. Add your tuition fees to the Living expenses and that is what you need to show to the High Commission. Funds kept in FD or SB accounts should be atleast 28 days old to be considered. Newer funds will not be accepted. Also UKBA now requires students to have an IELTS or TOEFL scores. If you satisfy all the conditions, you might be called for an interview. You are generally granted visa if you have all the relevant qualifications, you should get the visa. Talk to a good Overseas education adviser and he might help you with the checklist of documents for visa. All the best.
Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants

Add a quick reply to 'Will it be easy to get a student Visa in UK for my further studies?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.