One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Is it possible to manage university fees and other expenses parallel with the studies
Bhawna Sharma Bhawna Sharma Member Join date: Nov, 2013 Posts: 2 Points: 0
I want to pursue my postgraduation in Australia.I have completed b tech (computer sciene) this year only.I want to pursue master in computer sceince from la trobe university and the course fee is 25000$ per annum.I want to know that is it possible to earn the fee along with the studies..or i should search for the university having lower fee atomic college.
  • November 19, 2013
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: Australia

Replies (1)

Madhan Kumar Madhan Kumar Expert Join date: Feb, 2013 Posts: 601 Points: 9310

As international student you can work for max 20 hrs per week. You can manage your living expense with the part time job but you will need funds for your tuition fees. Rather than short listing universities based on tuition fees, check if the University is offering scholarships. Universities will offer on campus jobs like TA (teaching Assistantships) or RA (research assistantships), to be eligible you need to have good academics and good command over English. You need sufficient funds to take care of your entire tuition fees and at least 1 year of Living expenses. You can manage 2nd year of living expense with part time job. 

Add a quick reply to 'Is it possible to manage university fees and other expenses parallel with the studies'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.