One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Is it possible to take a master degree in computer science from bachelor in travel and tourism without having any experience and knowledge in computer field?
Basanta Pun profile image Basanta Pun Member Join date: Jun, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
I have passed Bachelor in Travel and Tourism management and now want to join Master of Computer science but I don't have any experience and knowledge regarding this field and is very interested in this course for my better career so could you please show me the right path and guide with the best suggestion. Thank you.
  • June 05, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: Malaysia

Replies (1)

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan profile image Ajay Sathyan Sathyan Expert Join date: Feb, 2012 Posts: 414 Points: 6045 Trusted Advisor

Hi, Malaysia has rapidly become a very knowledge-based society with much high tech infrastructure and major international IT developments. There are many universities offering Computer Science courses. You must have completed a bachelor's degree with honors or equivalent degree in the area of Computer Science or Information Technology or in a field related to the study or other qualifications, to apply for Masters in computer science.

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan | Uniguru

Add a quick reply to 'Is it possible to take a master degree in computer science from bachelor in travel and tourism without having any experience and knowledge in computer field?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.