One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Is it too late to apply for a university in UK?
Anmol Singh profile image Anmol Singh Member Join date: Oct, 2013 Posts: 3 Points: 0

I am interested in Bsc Biotechnology in UK and had shortlisted Cardiff, Birmingham and Nottingham universities . UCAS says that the application deadline is June 30 , but on further research I found that most of the students have already applied and got an offer . so is there any use of applying now or is it too late ? 

• March 30, 2014
  • Preferred qualification: Undergraduate | Preferred study destination: United Kingdom

Replies (1)

Ruth Lauener profile image Ruth Lauener Contributor Join date: Feb, 2014 Posts: 13 Points: 190 Trusted Advisor

Hi Anmol.

I work at the University of Sheffield.

Most universities will still accept applications now so long as they still have places available.  You will be able to see on the UCAS website if they still have places or you can contact your University of choice directly to check.

Best of luck!

Ruth Lauener | The University Of Sheffield

Add a quick reply to 'Is it too late to apply for a university in UK? '

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.