One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Is it worth doing MS in Australia ? or I should go for USA or Canada to do my MS?
Kushagra Mehta profile image Kushagra Mehta Member Join date: Nov, 2014 Posts: 1 Points: 0

I have done in computer science with an aggregate of 74% ,my ielts score is 6.5(6-reading,6-wroting,7.5-Listening,7-Speaking) and my gre score is 302(v-142 q-160).I am currently working as a software engineer in Genpact-Headstrong Capital Markets .Is it worth doing ms from Australia ? can i get admission in Group eight colleges of Australia? ,if you want i can share you my C.v and SOP on your respective email id's.

Thank you.

Kushagra Mehta 

• November 12, 2014
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: Australia

Replies (1)

Nupur Verma Nupur Verma Expert Join date: Aug, 2014 Posts: 115 Points: 1720

Dear Kushagra,

Greetings of the day!

Yes Definitely Australia is a very good destination, and yes you can qualify for group of 8 universities, your profile looks good as per their requirement. Why don't you just spare some time and register at our website . we  have a team of experts who can help you in reaching at right destination.

I hope this much information was useful for you.

Nupur Verma

Add a quick reply to 'Is it worth doing MS in Australia ? or I should go for USA or Canada to do my MS?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.