One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Is it worth to do UK MBA in singapore b-schools?
Srikrishnan Viswanathan Srikrishnan Viswanathan Member Join date: Jan, 2013 Posts: 6 Points: 0
i hav 1.5 yrs of work experience as a software engineer at Infosys Limited. im planning to do my MBA in singapore with 2years of work experience. Most of the top institutes of Singapore like NUS,insead,SMU and nanyang are asking for minimum 3 yrs of mangerial experience and the fees is also high. most of the singapore b-schools like Auston,MDIS,PSB and EASB are providing UK MBA and they accept international students withj 2yrs of relevant work experience and the fees is also comparitively low when compared to top institutes. is it preferrable to take UK MBA in singapore? is UK MBA recognised worldwide (especially Singapore and India) ? Kindly help me in selecting on of the below institutes 1) Auston Institute of management for MBA-IB 2) MDIS for MBA-HR 3)EASB for MBA-HR kindly revert back as early as possible.
  • January 10, 2013
  • Preferred study destination: Singapore

Replies (1)

Kanimozhi K.L Kanimozhi K.L Expert Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 688 Points: 10670 Trusted Advisor

All the mentioned options are good and you can also have a look at some of the MBA options we have listed across Singapore in our site. However, if you are keen on doing an MBA, I would suggest for you to consider the UK, as you anyway are looking to do a UK MBA. The UK may be comparatively higher in cost for study and cost of living than Singapore, but MBA programmes done in the UK are recognized world over by employers. Have a look for yourself through our UK MBA listings for a better idea!

Kanimozhi K.L | Uniguru Expert

Add a quick reply to 'Is it worth to do UK MBA in singapore b-schools? '

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.