One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Is mass communication and media a good option for studying in New Zealand?
Abhishek Faria Abhishek Faria Member Join date: Jun, 2014 Posts: 1 Points: 0

my name is abhishek faria and i live in india. currently i am in 10th Grade and i am into IGCSE Board. i am too much into sports; i play cricket for mumbai and i am planning to continue playing professional cricket throughout my life. my main query is which subjects should i opt for in future so that i get an admission in the best university which has courses for mass communication and media and supports cricket also.

• June 07, 2014
  • Preferred qualification: Undergraduate | Preferred study destination: New Zealand

Replies (1)

Andrea Angelo Andrea Angelo Expert Join date: Jun, 2014 Posts: 115 Points: 1650 Trusted Advisor

Hi Abhishek,

Mass communication and media programs are popular in New Zealand. 

Based in your interest you should take a look at the sports programs (specifically cricket ) offered in New Zealand. 

Do check this links for options:

Good luck!!

Do get in touch with us so that we can suggested you further steps and options. You can write to

Andrea Angelo | Hotcourses India Pvt Limited

Add a quick reply to 'Is mass communication and media a good option for studying in New Zealand?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.