One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 2 posts
Is Masters in Middlesex University Worth Studying?
Kumar Kumar Kumar Kumar Member Join date: Jun, 2012 Posts: 3 Points: 0
Hi There, I am presently doing a Masters on Computer Technology with Middlesex University. Is the course/university is recognized in India? Can I use this qualification for further studies in India?
  • September 01, 2012

Replies (2)

Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9937 Trusted Advisor

Hi, Middlesex University is a good University with good reputation and I do not see any reason why your degree should not be recognised when you come back to India. I am sure you can use it for Higher education in India and also get employment in good firms in India. 

Some of the Higher Education Instutions might require something like Equivalence Certficate from Middlesex University to pursue Higher education in India. Check with your University if they have a procedure to give you such a certificate or you can check with the UK Embassy or British Council for more information. 

Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants
Ajay Sathyan Sathyan profile image Ajay Sathyan Sathyan Expert Join date: Feb, 2012 Posts: 414 Points: 6045 Trusted Advisor

Hi, Middlesex University is an international university based in London, England, has five campuses in India and the degree is also recognized. The main regional office is in Delhi; other offices are in Ahmedabad, Chennai, Hyderabad and Mumbai, and there is a representative office in Kolkata. Yes your degree will be recognized in India and you can do your further studies.

You can read the reviews of the students regarding the university in our Uniguru website.

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan | Uniguru

Add a quick reply to 'Is Masters in Middlesex University Worth Studying? '

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.