One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Is NUS good for BSc Nutrition and Food Technology?
Rhythm Jain profile image Rhythm Jain Member Join date: May, 2015 Posts: 1 Points: 0

Hello, 

I'm Rhythm. I intent to study nutrition and dietetics as a UG program. I have got my 12th boards done this year only but as according to sources I came to know that here in India the course that I want to pursue is not so well developed. So will it be thoughtful of me to drop a year and apply to NUS for next year or to apply US or some other countries?

please tell your views!

Thankyou!

• May 02, 2015
  • Preferred qualification: Undergraduate | Preferred study destination: Singapore

Replies (1)

Subhashini Vithyapathy Subhashini Vithyapathy Expert Join date: Sep, 2013 Posts: 75 Points: 1185

Hi Rhythm,

Admissions at NUS is highly competitive. If you can share me your profile i can assist you further. To get into US universities you should have SAT along with IELTS score. Apart from these countries you can also have a choice of NewZealad and Australia where Nutrition and food technology program has very good scope. Applications are still being accepted for this year and you can contact us for the process without postponing 1 year. Do mail us your contacts at enquiries@hotcourses.co.in or reach us on our toll free number 1-800-103-9634.

Thanks!

Add a quick reply to 'Is NUS good for BSc Nutrition and Food Technology?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.