One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 3 posts
Is SAT mandatory for taking admission in University in USA for Undergraduate admissions
Bhavya Shukla Bhavya Shukla Member Join date: Dec, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 0
I am about to complete my diploma in computer engineering and want to study in United States for a Bachelors Degree in IT or Computer Science. I am currently in my last semester . want to apply for admission by only giving TOEFL or IELTS. Is this possible
  • December 12, 2013

Replies (3)

Kanimozhi K.L Kanimozhi K.L Expert Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 688 Points: 10670 Trusted Advisor

Not many universities in USA expect SAT scores for Bachelors degree admissions. You have to choose the university that matches best to your academic profile and financial budget. You can find the list of universities on Uniguru that offers Bachelors degree in IT/Computer Science in USA. 

Kanimozhi K.L | Uniguru Expert
Kristin Dewitt profile image Kristin Dewitt Member Join date: Dec, 2014 Posts: 1 Points: 10

If you dont want to do SAT prep, leave it. There are many universities in USA that gives you admission through TOEFL. Preparing for SAT opens the door of all the universities for you. Read at https://plus.google.com/114108254864666389022/about.

Usha A4n profile image Usha A4n Contributor Join date: Aug, 2016 Posts: 23 Points: 200

you can also enter many universities through TOFEL

Add a quick reply to 'Is SAT mandatory for taking admission in University in USA for Undergraduate admissions '

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.