One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Is the value of education and learning experience good in MBA awarded by University of Sunderland in MDIS, Singapore?
Vijaya Divya Rabimohan profile image Vijaya Divya Rabimohan Member Join date: May, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Since I have limited work experience, I am eligible for only private universities. The overall view is MBAs from private unis are not recognized in Singapore much. Is it true? Since my budget is also limited, this seems like a only option. Will this course in MDIS be better than Indian standards? Or its better doing it in some tier two colleges in India and save lot of money?
  • May 28, 2013
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: Singapore

Replies (1)

Truematics Overseas Education Truematics Overseas Education Member Join date: Jul, 2013 Posts: 3 Points: 35 Trusted Advisor

Dear Vijaya,

Thanks for posting your query.

There are lots of colleges in Singapore which offers MBA. MBA will cost you from 7 lacs to 14 lacs depends on what college you choose. The duration of the course varies from1 years - 2 years. Most of the college offers UK or Australian degree.

Best wishes,

Truematics

Truematics Overseas Education | Truematics

Add a quick reply to 'Is the value of education and learning experience good in MBA awarded by University of Sunderland in MDIS'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.