One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Is there any ime left to apply for Masters in US universities
Alya Patel Alya Patel Member Join date: Jan, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 0
I've already done M.Sc (microbiology) and have 4 years of work experience. My main motto is to get in phd but as I dont have any published paper in my name, I see no other option but to pursue Masters again. I'm planning to give GRE in Feb. Will universities accept my application without my GRE score. and do they accept IELTS scores?
  • January 18, 2013
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9937 Trusted Advisor

Hi, most of the Top US Universities have closed applications or will close applications by the 1st of Feb. But there are still lots of Universities which will accept applications. If not you can try for the Spring intake whose deadlines are still open. 

Most Universities will consider you without GRE also provided you have a confrmed date to write GRE. But they will not process it till they have a GRE score. Most Universities accept IELTS in lieu of TOEFL but you need to check the individual websites of the Universities. 

Wish you all the best.

Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants

Add a quick reply to 'Is there any ime left to apply for Masters in US universities'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.