One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 4 posts
Is there any scholarship sponsors available , if I score high in IELTS?
Ravi Varma profile image Ravi Varma Member Join date: Apr, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 0
I am not sure about which University to apply for and have applied for a couple of them. But is there any way to get the scholarship from an organization on high ielts irrespecive of the university i am applying
  • April 16, 2013
  • Preferred study destination: Netherlands

Replies (4)

Madhan Kumar Madhan Kumar Expert Join date: Feb, 2013 Posts: 601 Points: 9315

Hi Ravi, Yes British Council itself is offering scholarships for IELTS. check out and apply online forIELTS Scholarship

Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9937 Trusted Advisor

Hi Ravi, Netherlands Universities offer several scholarships to deserving students. Universities like Delft, Rottterdam, Twente, etc offer several scholarships and I have one student who has got a 100% scholarship as well. But you are too late for 2013 as deadlines for most Netherlands are already over. To get these scholarships you need good Academics ( 8.0 or 80% range) in your UG plus a good IELTS ( 6.5 plus ) to be eligible. 

All the best. 

Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants
Nancy George profile image Nancy George Member Join date: Feb, 2015 Posts: 1 Points: 10

The Holland Scholarship is financed by the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture and Science as well as 49 Dutch research universities and universities of applied sciences. This scholarship is meant for international students from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) who want to do their bachelor’s or master’s in Holland.

Christine Larque profile image Christine Larque Member Join date: Feb, 2015 Posts: 2 Points: 20

IELTS is required for admission in the Dutch Universities. There are quite a lot of scholarships available to fund your studies. Find out all the schlorships available at

Add a quick reply to 'Is there any scholarship sponsors available '

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.