One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Is there any test I have to qualify for studying in aboard?
Nilutpal Konwar profile image Nilutpal Konwar Member Join date: May, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
I m going to complete my under-graduation next year and I am thinking of pursuing my Masters degree in aboard, Can anyone tell me what is the procedure to getting admission in aboard.
  • May 27, 2012

Replies (1)

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan profile image Ajay Sathyan Sathyan Expert Join date: Feb, 2012 Posts: 414 Points: 6045 Trusted Advisor

You have to short list the university and the course you with to apply. You can apply online or down load the application from the university, you must submit your academic documents, Statements of Purpose, Letters of Recommendation. You should take IELTS / TOEFL for abroad studies. If you are looking for USA for your masters you should either take GRE or GMAT.

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan | Uniguru

Add a quick reply to 'Is there any test I have to qualify for studying in aboard?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.