One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Is there value for online early childhood course in NewZealand
Maria Ashvini Maria Ashvini Member Join date: Oct, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
I am Indian having teaching experence for many years right now working for an international pre school handing eurosenior chidren. i want toknow how to enroll, what is the eligblity,duration of the course, fee of the course value of the course,will i have a good job opportunity after completing this course. waht are the subject to be studied, for how many marks how is the online system what would be the starting wages if i get a job in newzealand after completing this course. is it a good carier orninted course. plese let me know the above mentioned details
  • October 01, 2012
  • Preferred study destination: New Zealand

Replies (1)

Kanimozhi K.L Kanimozhi K.L Expert Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 688 Points: 10670 Trusted Advisor

Hi,

Doing an online course in Early Childhood Education is a wise choice as you already have experience in teaching and is currently teaching. TO know more details on jobs and placements it is best to contact the universities.

Below are some universities in New Zealand that offer this course.

The New Zealand College of Early Childhood Education

Open polytechnic - New Zealand- Bachelor of Teaching (Early Childhood Education)

Good luck!

Kanimozhi K.L | Uniguru Expert

Add a quick reply to 'Is there value for online early childhood course in NewZealand'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.