One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Is it right to get help of consultants for getting admission in abroad?
Seed Mbbs profile image Seed Mbbs Member Join date: Jan, 2015 Posts: 1 Points: 0

Please let me know should i get suggestion from a reputed educational consultants.

• January 30, 2015
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Khushboo Gera Khushboo Gera Expert Join date: Aug, 2014 Posts: 87 Points: 1265 Trusted Advisor

Dear Seed,

Hope you are fine.

Thanks for the query.

It is always advisable to take help from a consultant as consultants are the representatives of the universities most of the time.They can help you with the proper shortlisting of universities ,courses,applications as they can even follow up with the universities in case the application is stuck anywhere or if you find trouble at any step during the process.Consultants also help with the visa filing process.Visa is a very sensitive issue and it is very important to prepare the file in an appropriate manner taking into consideration all the requirements.

Seeking help from consultants is usefull but not all the consultants have the same working style so it is important to differentiate and approach trust worthy organisations.

Hotcourses India is one of the oldest in the market who has been assisting students and universities.Our off line agency channel helps the student with all the services right from the shortlisting of the university till the visa.

Hope this helps.

Feel free to contact us in case of any further queries.

Khushboo Gera

Team Hotcourses India

Khushboo Gera | Hotcourses India

Add a quick reply to 'Is it right to get help of consultants for getting admission in abroad?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.